And baby makes three (or five...or seven)

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Swedish Fish


Lil' A seems to have an aversion to any food of the red, gummy variety. It seems that each time I eat Swedish Fish or now, even Twizzlers, I earn not only utter satisfaction, but also a screaming baby who just can't seem to get settled.

It seems odd that this could actually be the problem, but I swear anytime I eat said gummy delectables, this happens. Last night, we actually moved the rocking chair from the nursery to our bedroom so that I could more comfortably rock him to sleep (read: while watching TV).

At least he doesn't seem to mind most of my other favorite things, like lumpia.

1 Comments:

  • Oh, my son LOVES lumpia! As do all of my friends. They always ask for it when we have a party. Just found your blog!

    By Blogger marlynn, at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home