And baby makes three (or five...or seven)

Monday, March 13, 2006

Now he can see color!


Since lil a was born, eno has been obsessed with how far and with what detail lil a can see things. I don't think that he exactly remembers the actual milestones though, because I swear he's always saying "He can see in color now!" and "I think he can see me from here." It's so cute.

It's even better when it's two new dads talking about it over dinner. While the new mom and I are discussing breastfeeding, our ginormous boobs and the corresponding issues we face when trying to run on the treadmill, they are like "Do you think he can see me?" and "Yeah, he can totally see in color now."

Ah, the things you can ponder when your boobs aren't the size of watermelons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home