And baby makes three (or five...or seven)

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Jinx

I don't want to jinx myself, but we've had two relatively good nights of sleep in a row. By "relatively good" I mean only nursing twice (amazing!) and only soothing once or twice. I think I got 4 hours of continuous sleep for the first time in weeks.

This is very surprising because I'm pretty sure lil a is getting teeth. He's been incredibly fussy, crying for no reason (it seems), and the tylenol that we gave him last night seemed to make him feel better. I suspected that we'd have crappy sleep until the elusive tooth emerges, but thank god I was wrong!

Teething sucks (or does it bite?)

1 Comments:

  • It def. sounds like it bites the big one. I hope sleeping goes better for you guys. You can bitch about lack of sleep to me as much as you want, even during our pedi's! Yay! Pedi's!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home