And baby makes three (or five...or seven)

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Back from Lala Land


I'm Going To Squash You!
Originally uploaded by planephotoman.
Last week, the whole baby-makes-three family took a trip to Los Angeles so I could attend a technical conference down there. It was our first trip via airplane since lil a was born.

Getting to the airport and through security was not a problem, just a hassle as I couldn't wear lil a in my sling. We got to the gate in plenty of time. Much to my surprise, as we were waiting for our flight, my boss arrived at the same gate. Not only was she on the same flight, but she was seated directly in front of us! Nervewracking to say the least.

Lil a was pretty good on the flight down there; he didn't cry too much. But when he wasn't crying he was shrieking with glee (right in the ear of my boss). Luckily she was a good sport about it.

The way back was so much better. He slept almost the entire way. We were seated in the last row of the plane, which ended up being a great place to be since I only had to worry about him disturbing the people in front of us.

We sat next to Mira Sorvino's nanny on the way home. Apparently Ms. Sorvino was in Portland visiting some friends. I invited them over, but they never called. Hmprh. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home