And baby makes three (or five...or seven)

Friday, April 21, 2006

Orgasmic Organic


I'm thinking about signing up Today, I signed up for Organic to You, a Portland-based service that will deliver fresh, organic produce to your house on a regular basis. The best think is that you can pay-as-you-go, which is usually unavailable with other programs like this.

Maybe this will force us to try new recipes and get more produce in our diets. They even have a Baby Add-on that includes baby-friendly foods like bananas, sweet potatoes, etc.

They even deliver to Suburbia. Ooh, this will really get my neighbors going

1 Comments:

  • M,

    I had that and Natalie is thinking about doing it again too. You'll have to let us know how it's going. I've been toying with the idea of signing up for it again. It does make you more creative. I made my piece de resistance: Chicken with creamy leeks because of OG2U

    Good luck. Keep us posted!

    By Blogger Terra, at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home