And baby makes three (or five...or seven)

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Nanny time - 2 weeks in

So this week was the 2nd week that the nanny came to our little abode. Last week, Nanny Louise asked how it was going, and if I would've answered completely differently had I responded before this week's session.

To be honest, the first day she came was sort of weird. She was fantastic, but things were a little crazy here. Eno's brother was visiting and it seemed like people kept coming to door. The thing was, I wasn't particularly busy with work tasks, so it was strange that I wasn't holding lil a all day. We also had a little adjustment in the agreed-upon rate that I was paying, which was unexpected.

I was interested to see how the 2nd session went. It was wonderful. I worked upstairs in my office, which I haven't done for like 6 months at least. Nanny and lil a played all day -- and even got some light housecleaning done. I couldn't believe it when I heard her vacuuming. Turns out she was holding lil a AND vacuuming. Talk about multitasking.

2 Comments:

  • See, I DO read your blog.... :)
    Buffy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:03 AM  

  • That's cool! I'm glad it's working out. :D She sounds pretty good.

    By Blogger Terra, at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home