And baby makes three (or five...or seven)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Solid, Solid as a Rock

On the Healthy children blog at webmd, Dr. P talks about when to start solid foods. This is a topic that we've been talking about lately since lil a is getting up there now (4 months already!). In all honestly, I'm not really looking forward to starting solid foods. Sure, it will be loads of fun (and loads of laundry!), but I'm loving the convenience of breastfeeding. Lil a and I can be up and outta here in minutes flat and if I forget something, at least as long as he's with me he always has food!

Since I plan on breastfeeding for the first year, I totally feel like lagging on this one. I think at 6 months we'll start introducing some foods and take it from there. I'm really interested in finding recipes so I can make some of his first foods and not have to buy a bunch of baby food from the grocery store. Any good book recommendations out there?

I guess I'm going to be one of those mothers that laments each passing developmental stage. Surprise, Surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home