And baby makes three (or five...or seven)

Friday, February 24, 2006

Manhands

I have manhands, apparently. I never knew it until we went to get lil a's 3 month pictures taken. You see, I was not prepared to be in any of the pictures. This post-partum belly is not prepared to be in ANY picture, let alone a professional one taken with someone as adorable as lil a. Anyway, when we got there the photographer asked if we wanted to be in any of the pictures. I laughed and said no. Later, she asked if it was OK if my hands were in a picture or two. I looked down at my mangy hands and thought, how bad can it really be?

The hubby has a special place in his heart for hand-pictures. When we got married, all he could talk about was getting the picture of our hands over the marriage certificate. We never did get that picture and I was not about to take this hand-picture opportunity away from him now.

So I knelt down and held my son's lovely little hand in my claw. Here's the result:








Might be hard to see -- here's a closer picture:










Maybe I don't have manhands; I have gorilla hands.

1 Comments:

  • oh my god. i'm just reading past blogs and that gorilla hand thing made me laugh out loud! hope i didn't wake little n!!
    buffy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home