And baby makes three (or five...or seven)

Monday, June 05, 2006

Data mining my baby


I'm anal. I hate that when someone asks me if lil a slept through the night, I usually can't remember, and if I do remember, I really don't remember how long he slept or when he got up to eat. Same goes for when someone asked me when I last changed his diaper or fed him. It drives me crazy.

I've tried keeping a log but I never keep it up and I could never decide on a format. Enter trixietracker.com. It allows you to enter all sorts of data about your little one, including diapers, naps, nursing, meals.

I had read about this on a few different websites, but I didn't sign up until today. So far, I love it. It's making me a little OCD about things though...now I want to make sure the data is accurate up to the minute (for sleep or nursing) or oz (for feeding).

This could get out of control. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home