And baby makes three (or five...or seven)

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Long time...

You know that friend. The one you email or chat with everyday. You tell them everything and you know everything about them. Then something happens, you go on vacation, change jobs, whatever, and you don't talk everyday. Maybe a week goes by. Then, when you come up for some air and think about talking to them, you realize you have too much to say and you don't know where to start. It's a vicious cycle. You don't call then 3 weeks or 3 months pass. Then there's way too much to say. It goes on and on.

That's what happened with my blog. I got really busy, didn't post as much, and now too much has happened and I don't know where to start. Sigh.

I'm all about lists (but you already know that don't you), so here's a rundown of all the crap that's been going on:

-- lil a had his 6 month doctor's appointment. He's 18 lbs, 14 oz and 27.5 inches long. The doc said that his weight gain has dropped off a little (he's still in the 75 percentile though), so she wanted us to up his solid intake to twice a day.

-- We upped his solid intake as ordered, which caused poor lil a to ... uh ... have a strain a bit, if you know what I mean.

-- Teething ensues, we think.

-- We gave in and bought an exersaucer for the little one. He loves it, of course. As you might suspect, given my history with strollers, I'm not a big fan of the new big piece of plastic that takes up my entire living room. But as my friend Beth says, they were invented for a reason. True dat.

-- Eno's parents are moving...to Texas. Yeah, right by Bush's ranch. They don't like my kind down in those parts. I'll need a passport and visa to go visit, I think.

-- Nanny update: still love her to death and trying to figure out how to afford her more often. A plan may be in the works to have her here Mondays and Fridays for a few hours. That would be glorious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home