And baby makes three (or five...or seven)

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Lots of things going on!

Man, it's been a while since I've blogged. I couldn't let it go on any longer, but once again, too many things to write about, so I'm resorting to a handy-dandy-list:

  • Ano is crawalking like a crazy baby now. There's just no stopping him. The Safe Zone™ is still holding up, thank god. Once he learns how to climb, it's all over, I fear.
  • We took a road trip to visit my parents in Idaho last weekend. Fun was had by all, in spite of the 7 hour drive to get there.
  • Ano's 9 month doctor's appointment is this week! WTF - 9 months already!?! Unbelievable! I am almost the mom of a 1-year-old. Wow.
  • Now I get to the real reason for the blog blackout. My sister and I are working on a new project that has been consuming all of my free time (literally). I'm not ready to say publicly what it is yet. Be patient, grasshopper; we're almost ready to release it.


We haven't been taking as many pictures lately - tsk, tsk - but here's a cute one of the little guy:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home